BDR/Jnr Account Executive
BDR/Jnr Account Executive – Content
Onalytica are looking for an BDR/Jnr Account Executive position in NYC!
The role would suit someone with 1-2years of relevant experience, ideally coming from a Social/MarTech background. This is an opportunity to have clear career path and develop into an Account executive.
Who are we?
Onalytica are the world’s leading Influencer Marketing Software Company used by Marketing & Communication Professionals globally.
Onalytica’s Influencer Relationship Management software platform analyses millions of social and blog posts, creating a tailored database which clients can use to identify, track and engage with digital influencers. As companies start to move away from blanket advertising or traditional PR to more sophisticated communication strategies, we provide the tools they need to engage with credible influencers to increase brand awareness, improve brand reputation or drive policies & issue management. Influencer Marketing is one of the hottest areas in the marketing sphere and we are leading and envangelizing in the space.
Who do we work with?
We work with global brands such as Microsoft, IBM, Amazon, British Airways, Accenture, Salesforce, Lenovo and Dell as well as PR agencies such as WE Comms and Ogilvy and many non-profits organisations to help them scale their influencer engagement.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through networking, calls, social media and emails
- Present Onalytica’s value proposition to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Report to the VP North America on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
Ideal candidates will demonstrate:
- Innate hunger and curiosity to keep learning about the social and influencer marketing space
- Consultative approach to solving client problems
- Proven experience in a BDR, sales or similar role
- Hands on experience with proven sales techniques
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with CRM software (e.g Salesforce)
- Familiarity with BANT, Value selling or other sales qualification methodologies
- Strong emotional intelligence.
- Must be comfortable wearing many hats, working in a fast-paced, quota-driven environment with changing needs and requirements.
- Not take themselves too seriously and the ability to have some fun!
What you can expect in return:
- Chance to work for a fast-growing disrupter in the influencer marketing space and own a piece of the action.
- Amazing office space right in the heart of SoHo in Manhattan
- Exposure to top-tier global clients pioneering social influencer relations to accelerate your career
- A working environment that fosters creativity and positivity and is a fun place to be
- Competitive salary and benefits + options