Working at Onalytica is hard work - however, you will be working with like-minded colleagues in an environment where you will be recognised for your great contribution.
You will certainly be challenged, but at the same time you will have the opportunity to learn a lot and develop your career, and feel the buzz of being in constant demand by the world’s leading brands.
It's exciting to be involved in the vision of a company from the outset; we have already achieved a lot but still have a long way to go - why not come and help us continue the journey?
To all recruitment agencies: Onalytica does not accept agency CV's. Please do not forward CV's to our jobs alias, Onalytica employees or any other company location. Onalytica is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
We’re looking primarily for a Front-end/UX developer - but flexibility to work on the backend is also desirable. We are a small team and everyone tends to get their hands dirty in all areas.
* Design, own, implement, and test new features in our IRM platform. (Read more about our platform here)
* Evaluate, measure and improve the user experience based on site usage analytics and user feedback
* Hit-the-ground-running experience with Asp.net MVC3+ / Razor / EF5+ / Jquery (ajax)/ Bootstrap C#
* Can roll-your-own css layouts from scratch.
* Experience deploying web sites/apps.
* Understand the principles behind Domain Driven Design, IoC, Dependency Injection and writing testable code.
* Have worked in an environment where code is unit tested / continuously integrated.
* Desire to evolve your skillset as our platform grows (web sockets / angular js)
* Know your way around an SQL Server - debug and optimise EF queries, understand query plans, solve performance issues and bottlenecks.
* Experience integrating sql and non-relational data stores (eg dynamo db).
Onalytica is a small social media company, with a friendly & sociable team. The dev team work across all aspects of the software and are business aware.
We are really pleased you are interested in an opportunity with us. Now you need to tell us why and email a copy of your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us what you are passionate about, what you consider a challenge, when you have used your initiative in previous roles … We'll leave the rest up to you.
Unit 2, Baden Place
We are roughly equidistant between London Bridge (Jubilee Line, Northern Line, National Rail) and Borough (Northern Line)
Smart casual. Client facing employees will be suited and booted as and when necessary.
We are pretty relaxed about this but use your own discretion.
There are currently 14 members of staff.
For those who are selected, we will contact you to organise a telephone interview with our Office Manager. This will be a general traits and skills based interview. Second stage will be a visit to our offices for a face to face interview with the Hiring Manager and, usually, one other member of staff. Your CV will be discussed in detail, along with any relevant experience. If you are applying for a technical role, a third interview will include a technical test. The test questions will directly relate to the position you have applied for to help us understand how you will perform in the role in real life. On occasion and depending on the job role, you will be invited back for a further interview. Once all candidates for a particular role have been interviewed, we will offer the position to the successful candidate and references will be requested.