Augmented reality (AR) is a live direct or indirect view of a physical, real-world environment whose elements are augmented (or supplemented) by computer-generated sensory input such as sound, video, graphics or GPS data. As a result, the technology functions by enhancing one’s current perception of reality. This is in contrast to virtual reality which replaces the
- Employee Advocacy- Are You Leveraging Your Employees’ Influence?
- Innovate Finance Global Summit 2017 – Day 2 – 5pm Live Update
- Innovate Finance Global Summit 2017 – Day 2 – 12pm Live Update
- How to Use Influencer Marketing at a Fast-Growth Startup
- Innovate Finance Global Summit – Monday – Live Update 5pm