The term Artificial Intelligence was originally coined by John McCarthy in 1955, defining it as “the science and engineering of making intelligent machines”. Now more than a half a century old, the field of AI and machine learning is finally achieving some of its oldest goals by being used successfully in areas such as data
- Employee Advocacy- Are You Leveraging Your Employees’ Influence?
- Innovate Finance Global Summit 2017 – Day 2 – 5pm Live Update
- Innovate Finance Global Summit 2017 – Day 2 – 12pm Live Update
- How to Use Influencer Marketing at a Fast-Growth Startup
- Innovate Finance Global Summit – Monday – Live Update 5pm