“We don’t have any competitors.” I’ve heard this often. My response is: if you don’t have competitors then your business idea is either so bad no one will touch it (possible), or so great it’s been done before (probable) – which is a proxy for saying yes, you do have
- PPC V Influencer Marketing; Clicks V Sales
- Innovate Finance Global Summit 2017: Top 100 Influencers and Brands
- Employee Advocacy- Are You Leveraging Your Employees’ Influence?
- How to Use Influencer Marketing at a Fast-Growth Startup
- Influencer Marketing Vs Influencer Relations- What’s the Difference?